
Quite recently, I believe I need a replacement for Naruto. Being an otaku, I do think Naruto is nice and all, well, until recently since the storyline just gets really slow and plain boring. So, taking up a recommendation from a friend, I started reading the very first episode of One Piece..... And yes, as you might expect, it got me addicted ever since. I literally read 100 chapters a day, devoting my whole free time on it. Why? You might ask. Simple, the storyline is effectively interesting. It’s currently on 573rd chapter and the ‘kick’ is still there.
It got me hooked to the extent of I had to delete some movies in my desktop for the mangas.
But yeah, they all seem to worth every second I spend. This is the first time for me to read such creative piece of work that dictates a whole new level of manga style, humor, hope, and determination in a single piece of work. Nice. The character is well made, the plot is well planned, and the prompt humor and surprises just stroke me aback in suspense and relief. Overall, 9.5/10! If I’m able to offer him what I have, I would only hope that I could follow this manga to the end. Argh!
I especially like the part that Luffy met Boa Hancock and the war between the Whitebeard pirates against the government. Owhhhhh (send me flying in joy). Another passion placed in me by the Japanese. I wouldn’t be surprised. There are a lot of things to learn in the Japanese world, and yeah, as you may know, I’m game for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment