Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer updates

Hye y'all.

It's been a while since I've been away, away for this very blog. Reason? More like excuses, hehe. But let's just skip that part, yeah?

So far summer is hanging by with boredom, with all days filled with nap, one after another, and another... Urgh... I'm actually looking forward to go back to Malaysia, to see my family. See how are they doin'. My sister's off to college finally and my brother was accepted into MRSM (Boarding school) a few months back. The two kids, well, let's just say I'm left with them now.

I wonder what would I be doing back home? Just chillin' all day in the room watching TV and getting fat? However it may be, i'm sure on keen on my little trip to Hai Peng and Ton Juan's stuff crabs! Yummy! Hurm, I have the least possible idea of what might be in store there other than stuffing myself all day. So, my mom wanted this Victoria Secret thing, and my dad, being an electronic-die-hard-fan like he is, decided to get a Cobra laser detector instead. Owh, Hafiz, begged me for the J-shirt, with "Looking for japanese girlfriends" imprinted on it.

I wonder if my friends in high school is like now? Everybody is busy busting their asses with college, etc etc... Everybody's busy while being so far away from each other. I kinda regretted for being so busy when i was high school with inventions and stuffs and not spending most of my time in class with you know, the rest of the people. But hey, that's a little history now.

Should I go back and do internships instead? Owh, or, i think I could do some stock market thinghy online too. That ought to be fun! Making some cash from far away sounds cool too! Alritey, let's do this jose!

Urgh,

No comments:

Post a Comment