Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have a feeling

I have a feeling, a feeling of uneasiness. Somehow, I think this year’s J-Hall just plainly boring. To the extent, I have less and less intention of continuing to stay in Mctyiere. Reason? Simply put, people WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN LEARNING JAPANESE are STILL HERE. Period. Please, evacuate the place if you don’t want to keep on learning, there are many more people out there would be more than please to stay. The reason I’m here is to learn Japanese, to master the language, I could have simply move someplace else for whatever other reason. Currently in my junior standing, it is hard for me to decide whether or not to stay. Why? Because I could be better off not taking the Meal plan, which will simply take so much portions of the scholarship! Nevertheless, I still want to stay here, but not in this condition! Come on, I had to make sacrifices just to be able to learn. Please, if you simply know to complain, or plainly envious of other people’s matters, get out, seriously.
I miss the old J-Hall. Miss the chit chats I had with Dale-kun, Jerrica, and Sarah. I wish Wynne’s here too. Even though we’re busy most of the times, but we had so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment