It's now 1.46 am and my first class is due to start tomorrow at 10. Nice! Thinking myself as a sleepyhead, it's almost certainly better off for me to sign up for later classes. More time to sleep, and yet I'm sprawling but these blinking eyes can't simply close just yet. Not yet!
The break was good, spent a good vacation over in New York and Boston. Nothing much to tell, it was too snowy for good photos. But I guess, being a guy from Malaysia, snow photos are exotic, somewhat. Mctyeire was quite a while, nobody's around except a couple of guys from the Chinese Hall and Chie just across my room. Was thinking of visiting Sam in Maryland, but I guess the thick snow makes it hard with flight delays and all. Plus, I don't really have the money for spending spree. Considering I need to get insurance for my bike as well really soon.
I've actually done some thinking. Some thinking of which bothers me, significantly. A thought of where am I going to end up next year. I wish I could still stay in Mctyeire. But I definitely don't want to sign up for the Meal Plan and all. Why can't I just stay in Mctyeire and not take the darn Meal Plan. Alternative, McGill? Tolman? Or Chaffin? Of course, my deep down I would like to stay here, but having extra cash actually is fairly sweet too.どうしようか?Unless of course, I'm one of them RA's, but I was wondering if I could get that post here? Why does Mctyeire needs only 3 RAs??? WHY WHY WHY?
Argh, forget it, so anyhow, the ranking goes:
1)Mctyeire
2)McGill
3)Tolman
4)Chaffin
MCTYEIRE! For god's sake, please take meal plan off your cost! おねがいします!
No comments:
Post a Comment