Saturday, April 25, 2009

僕の家族

I came into this world in an average-income family. My dad, works with Exxonmobil while my mom supports the family being a teacher(中学先生). I was raised and nurtured in an off-town environment, away from those daily city-hustle. I remember when I was a kid, I used to be very naughty kid, upsetting my parents and always causing them trouble, here and there.


Despite having such an ungrateful kid that I am, my parents never give up raising me with love and care. My mom (母)is the type of a woman who never fail to give me a hug when I encountered a downside in life, and always there to support my back when I'm on something. She's a brilliant practitioner for a person who gave up college for the sake of the family during the recession. Thanks mom for never giving up on me under any circumstances :p


My dad(父), is such a responsible man who always prioritize family at any cost. I remembered he took a day-off even though he's supposed to be assigned for an important meeting for the weekend merely to accompany to a competition that I was on. Apart from that, he taught me presentation techniques and reasoning skills on our 3-hours drive to KL. Alhamdullillah, things went smooth during my high school year that I manage to secure such a promising scholarship.

And not forgetting, my brothers and sisters(兄弟). By the time I graduate, promise that we would spend time at home, watching TV while reminiscing good ol' childhood time over tea!


From left, Sya, Sera, Imi and Syasya, one missing-in-action brother in Nashville! :p
左から、シャ、セラ、イミ、シャシャ、ぼくはいないです!:p

p/s: Syasya's face looks like Dunkin' Donuts now. Ahaha!
p・s:今はシャシャのかおがDUNKIN’DONUTみたいです。あはは!

Without your support, I wouldn't have had this




Or this...


Or this....





In this textbook


Or standing proud on this stage...





Pondering over these memories, I can't imagine what kind of future do I have without them? Needless to say about scholarship or education, would I even grow up being a human being? Would I be a stray kid just like those we see in certain countries? Thinking back, I'm so glad that my dad is not the king of a region, or the president of a company or a prime minister of a country, as I'm grateful enough to have such a parent who never fail to listen to me on any circumstances, or for worrying-sick if something happens to me. Truthfully, I want to be a great dad like you are, dad! And of course, one day, having a wife as superb as you mom!

いつもほんとうにありがとうございます
DEEPEST THANK YOU ALWAYS







THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
PAPA AND MAMA!

1 comment:

  1. Syaf, oh my goodness!!! I am amazed by these pictures! I never realized my cheeky Malaysian friend would be so important and smart. Ha ha, you are awesome. - Blayne

    ReplyDelete